Christmas Cocktail Recipes with Tattams
The Holiday season is upon us, and whether that means you are reserving space on your waistline for the upcoming turkey fest, or you’re gearing up for a Festive party or three, then we’ve got some great Christmas cocktail recipes for you to try created by the lovely Tom from Tattam’s Bar.
Apple & Cinnamon Moscow Mule
Apple & cinnamon vodka 50ml
Lime juice 25ml
Sugar syrup 12.5ml
Topped up with ginger beer
1. Pour the vodka, lime juice, sugar syrup into the shaker.
2. Shake and then pour into glass.
3. Top up with ginger beer garnish, cinnamon stick and apple slice.
Serves one person
6 egg yolks
1/2 litre double cream
1-litre whole milk
250 grams of castor sugar
1 vanilla pod
1. Pour all ingredients into a big metal bowl and whisk until smooth.
2. Decant the mix into a carafe ready to serve
3. Garnish with grated nutmeg
Serves 8 to 10 people
Charlie Chaplin Christmas Cocktail
35ml Sipsmith Sloe Gin
25ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
15ml apricot brandy
5ml sugar syrup
1. Place all ingredients into an iced shaker
2. Shake and then double strain
3. Garnish with orange zest
Serves one person
Hot Cherry Cocktail
75ml cherry brandy
75ml part single malt
10ml Maraschino Liquor
4 spoons of honey
2 Orange zest
1. Place all ingredients into a glass teapot
2. Fill the teapot with hot water and serve
Serves 5 to 7 people
With thanks to the fantastic Tom from Tattam’s Bar for his festive cocktail creations.
If you’re wondering what Notes From a Stylist is up to these days – don’t fret – I’m still around, I’ve just switched lanes and started a new personal branding photographer business called Surrey Social Stock Photography – feel free to pop over and explore our work.
(Visited 677 times, 1 visits today)